[Trombone-l] Your first trombone?

Fred Hudson tromfoolery at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 22:03:39 CDT 2017

I started on a used American Standard which was the entry level horn from
H.N White.
Traded it for a used Holton Model 63. When I trashed the slide I traded for
a "Stagger-Wing" Buescher which had the narrow-ist slide imaginable. In
1950 I bought a King 2B which i still have - Great Horn!

Fred H
Blue Ridge Bones
Asheville Community Band