[Trombone-l] Your first trombone?

Philip Brink basstrb3 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 17:42:21 CDT 2017

I haven't seen anything like my first horn, a "stencil horn" from the local
music house... which went out of business. Considering the quality of the
horn I had, I'm not that surprised. Apparently there are companies which
make "blank" horns which the store then puts their name or brand on [hence
stencil horn!] Got me started, at least; after that I got a good horn, a
Conn 10H, which lasted me into college. The first horn still worked for me
from age 10 to 18.

--
Philip Brink
Instructor of Trombone, retired