[Trombone-l] Star Wars Day Music

Gil Estes gil.estes at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 20:19:37 CDT 2017

Hi all…with Star Wars Day, May the 4th (be with you), I’m looking for some fun arrangements for trombone choir. We have rehearsal on May the 4th, and if I could find and purchase PFFs, I could have some fun stuff to play through. Any suggestions on 6-8+ part trombone ensemble Star Wars music? We have high range up to D above high Bb, and lots of bottom (including 2 contra-bass trombones). Any and all suggestions welcome, and if you happen to have something you’d care to share…hit me up.

This is for the Atlanta Trombone Ensemble and just looking for some reading fun…did not plan a Star Wars concert (unfortunately). Maybe next year.

All best…

Gil Estes
Atlanta Trombone Ensemble\
https://www.facebook.com/AtlTrombones/videos/ <https://www.facebook.com/AtlTrombones/videos/>