[Trombone-l] trombone music

Trombonaut trombonaut at comcast.net
Sat Apr 29 11:04:57 CDT 2017

I have the following I'll offer here before they go to the bay.  Payment via paypal f/f preferred.  Add $3 for mailing costs. Please email me before sending payment.
Charlie Parker---Omnibook, 15

JJ Johnson---Exercises and Etudes, 15

Haerele---The jazz Sound, guide to tune analysis & chord/scale choices for improvisation, 12

Rich Willey---Jazz improv materials handbook complete, 20

Coker---how to practice jazz and riposo---bebop scales, jazz scales and patterns in all 12 keys (2 books) 12

Solnimsky---thesaurus of scales and melodic patterns (1947), 30

Dundas---brass musical instruments, 12

Methods/studies

Kopprasch---60 studies #1-33, (no cover), 6

Ostrander---shifting meter studies, 6

Mantia---trombone virtuoso (taped spine), 6

Manna (1721-1788)---twelve etudes, 6

Telemann---twe;ve fantasies for unaccmp. Trombone, 6

Gornston---intermediate method, 6

-SOLD-  Arban-prescott---1st & 2nd year excerpts, 6

-SOLD-  Rehfeld/keays---renaissance band book, 9 bass clef trios, 6

Trombone/piano accmp

Rimsky-korsakov---concerto (perry), 12

Voxman---concert and contest collection, cd accmp included, 12

Bill pearce---easy trombone stylings, hymns, 12

Clark---easy hymn favorites, trombone and cd only, 12

Pop/jazz/fusion

Hancock---man-child, piano/sketch score, 9

Mangione---piano/vocals/sketch score, 9

Wonder---original musiquarium I, piano/vocals, 9

Doobie bros---takin’ it to the streets, piano/vocals, 9

Sade---stronger than pride, piano/vocals, 9